My final workshop before the summer is ideal for parents of children aged 10 – 14 years.
It will be on Saturday 14 June, Ruishton Village Hall, Ruishton 9:30 AM-4 PM BOOKING LINK
This workshop will focus on preparing for the teenage years, helping your child through change including the transition from primary school to secondary school and positively prepare you for the challenges of Year 9!
The feedback from similar workshops I have delivered has been very positive and I do know that other parents would definitely recommend this. The workshop will cover:
• Insights into the development of the teenage brain – this explains a lot!
• Understanding why teenagers behave the way they do
• Understanding how you can build their self-esteem
• Managing change with your child e.g. Primary to Secondary school, Y7 to Y9
• Understanding why Year 9 is so challenging and tips for dealing with this
• Keys to communicating with your child throughout the teenage years
• Learning how to successfully manage behaviour, conflict and boundaries
• Surviving their friendships and peer pressure
• Helping you and your teenager survive their online world
Cost: £45 per person, £75 for 2 adults including: light lunch, refreshments and information pack
10% earlybird discount if booked before 5 May