I have every sympathy with parents whose teenagers are preparing for any type of exam at the moment – it is tough for them and as parents, it is often hard to know what to do for the best, how to support them and sometimes it just feels like whatever you do you can’t win, I know!
This session is about giving you support and practical suggestions on how to help your teenager both revise, manage exams as well as cope with stress.
The session will be covering:
- What is learning and what we can do to help them learn without knowing anything about the subject!
- Motivating your teenager, including finding the best way of working for your teenager
- Different styles of revision
- How you can help your teenager to manage their stress
These sessions have been popular with parents, this is what some of them have said:
- You must go!
- Highly recommended “lots of food for thought”
- Good opportunity to hear other parents views and situations and to realise you are not alone
- Excellent and very thought-provoking about how I am with my children…
To book your place by going to the following website: