Heathfield wants to help to make the change as smooth and straightforward as possible for both parents and children so they have invited me to run a session for parents on Monday 6 July, 6:30 PM-7:45 PM, in the Staff Room at Heathfield, in this session I will be covering:
- What I wish I had known when my children started Heathfield
- Preparing for the move to Heathfield and the ups and downs!
- Building new friendships
- How you could help your child manage their worries/concerns
- There will be an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have
This is what some parents said about the last workshop I ran in April:
- Very worthwhile – would definitely recommend!
- Good to see we are not alone with teenage issues!
- Very helpful – like the rest, they are great!
You can book your place by clicking on the link below:
I look forward to seeing some of you 6 July.